Tips for Your International Digital Marketing

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-24 18:56:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Trade groups Enterprise bodies Embassies Internationalbusiness networks In my experience, you get back even more than what you putinto these usually pro-bono business networks. However, you do have to bewilling to do some work to engage these networks which can be time consuming.Tip: Don’t overlook the obvious leads. Find and ‘interrogate’ colleagues inyour company who may be from, or know, the markets you are targeting. Speak toyour sales team.

They may know of customers already operating in your newtarget market. And, I have yet to find a business person who doesn’t like toshare their experiences – so long as you’re not there to ‘eat their lunch’!Finding your first customer in a new territory In my experience, one of themost common ways businesses enter new markets is through existing customers.So, find out from your sales team or other contacts if any of their customershave offices or Find Your Mobile Number List operations in the new territory you are targeting. In fact,this can often be the easiest way to expand with minimum effort and willprovide you with a local early-case study to give confidence to other newcustomers in that location. The importance of language Don’t be fooled by the‘illusion of similarity’. Even a common language does not guarantee similarityof interpretation. Be mindful of the nuances of regional dialects and idioms,as well as the cultural weight of different phrases and words. And do rememberto translate and localize your website, ideally through a professional agencythat understand the relevant differences and design implications. For example,text on a German website is typicallylonger than that on an English languagesite. You’ll also need to take into account local currencies and local paymentpreferences, such as the use of mobile payments in India and many othercountries.

And, of course, you must comply with local regulations includingdata-collection and financial obligations.  Here are my top tips for success when entering international markets.Words Remember, we don’t all speak the same language, even when we speak the samelanguage. For example, in Canada and the U.S., people purchase ‘cans’ of tomatosauce, but, in Britain and Ireland, they purchase ’tins’ of it. Color Simplechoices can have a huge impact. In Japan, black and white are colors ofmourning. Avoid them on your packaging if you plan to sell into the Japanesemarket. In Hispanic countries, purple is the colour of death.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:29 , Processed in 1.231060 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |